Let’s Talk Cannabis – The Impact of Cannabis Legalization Presentation
If you want to know about new state cannabis laws and how they impact you, make plans for the “Let’s Talk Cannabis” presentation on May 10, 2018 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Yorba Linda Community Center, 4501 Casa Loma Avenue, Yorba Linda. Hosted by the Orange County Sheriff’s Department and National Council on Alcoholism & Drug Dependency, this informative presentation will educate you on cannabis legalization and also cover:
- What parents and adults need to know about cannabis;
- Vaping, edibles, and medical marijuana;
- Young people and cannabis use;
- How cannabis affects a young person’s brain;
- How to recognize if a youth is using cannabis;
- Driving under the influence of cannabis; and
- Tips to encourage youth not to use cannabis.
Parents, adults, teens, educators and others are invited to learn about the impacts of cannabis legalization.
The presentation is free, but registration is required. Register online at letstalkcannabis.eventbrite.com.