Community Help Drive
Come join the Yorba Linda Teen Action Committee, from today to December 7, 2018, in bringing joy to those in need this holiday season. We encourage you to bring a non-perishable non-expired food item or unwrapped gift for a young boy or girl to any of the drop-off locations listed below. All items collected will be donated to the Yorba Linda Food for Families Program. Let’s make this Community Help Drive the best!
Items can be dropped off from November 5 – December 7 at these locations:
- Black Gold Golf Club – 1 Black Gold Drive
- Thomas Lasorda Jr. Field House – 4701 Casa Loma Avenue
- Travis Ranch Activity Center – 5200 Via De La Escuela
- Yorba Linda City Hall – 4845 Casa Loma Avenue
- Yorba Linda Community Center – 4501 Casa Loma Avenue
Look for a large box labeled “Community Help Drive”.
For more information, please call the Thomas Lasorda Jr. Field House at (714) 961-7192.