Winter Night Hikes
Come see Carbon Canyon Regional Park (4442 Carbon Canyon Road, Brea) in a completely different setting – in the dark! Park rangers will lead starlit hikes showcasing the natural wonders that can only be seen during night hikes.
- Hoot N’ Howling Night Hike on November 17, 2018
- Ho-Ho-Ho Night Hike on December 8, 2018
- Star Light, Star Bright Night Hike on January 19, 2019
Meet at the Resource Center.
The night hikes will feature many fun activities, including:
- 5:30 p.m. – Hot cocoa and cookies.
- 6 p.m. – Nature of Wildworks live animal presentation.
- 6:45 p.m. – A hike through the wilderness area to the Redwood Grove.
These are outdoor events. Please dress warmly, wear good walking shoes and bring a flashlight.
For more information or questions, contact Maureen Beckman at (714)973-3160. Space is limited, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.