Come to the FREE SCORE Workshop on January 17, 2019, from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. in the City Hall Council Chambers, located at Eastvale City Hall, 12363 Limonite Ave Ste. 910.
Today, social media can make or break a business. In 2019, companies seeking to stay relevant on social media will need to stay ahead of the curve and understand the latest social media tools and trends. Learn about the top major trends to help you succeed on social media in 2019. In this webinar you will learn about the following modern digital marketing techniques:
- Expand your reach and tap into pools of potential customers.
- Automate your social media conversations with no cost digital employees.
- Create dynamic and personalized ad content and foster more authentic communication.
- How to use personalized social video messages to grow your client base.
- How to use social technology to sell the dream and increase sales.
Presented By: Kim “Kat” Shepherd, Speaker and Entrepreneur. Kim “Kat” Shepherd is a traveler, entrepreneur, author, and business skills trainer and for over 30 years she has worked in as a business and computer professional.
There is no cost to attend but registration is required as seating is limited. You may register online here.
One-on-One confidential Business consulting is available every 1st and 3rd Monday at Eastvale City Hall. Appointments for one (1) hour mentoring sessions can be made on the Inland Empire website at inlandempire.score.org.
WestCoast Magazine is always striving to bring you local events in Eastvale. If you have an event you would like to put up on our website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the event, more information or questions.