Need to Contact Us? Here’s How!
There are numerous ways you can contact City Hall such as phone call, email, walk-in or fax. Along with our comprehensive website, we have created a one page Contact List for the community to get in touch with Eastvale’s elected and appointed officials, City Departments, contract agencies and other applicable jurisdictions. To download the City of Eastvale Contact List, please click here.
While the City encourages the use of social media to stay connected and informed, it is not the official method to make requests to the City or report emergencies.
Quick Resource List:
- For all emergencies, please dial 9-1-1
- For general questions, comments and complaints please email us at email@example.com
- For complaints to Code Enforcement, email: Code_Complaints@eastvaleca.gov
- For all Human Resources inquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jurupa Community Services District Services:
Please note that Jurupa Community Services District (JCSD) provides the following services to the City of Eastvale:
- Treating, producing, and distributing safe and reliable water
- Collecting, transporting, and treating residential and commercial wastewater
- Removing graffiti from public areas
- Providing parks and recreation programs in the parks service area in the City of Eastvale
- Maintaining landscaping in public areas
WestCoast Magazine is always striving to bring you local events in Eastvale. If you have an event you would like to put up on our website, please email email@example.com with details of the event, more information or questions.