Mary Kay 5K/10K
Put on your favorite shade of PINK and join us for a fun and fast 5K or 10K where Mary Kay Pink Cadillacs mark the course! When you support this race, you are supporting a great cause. All proceeds benefit The Mary Kay Foundation. TMKF is dedicated to ending women’s cancers and fighting domestic abuse.
The Mary Kay 5K/10K will be at the Eastvale Community Park, located at 12750 Citrus Street, in Eastvale, on Sunday, April 22, 2018.
Registration for the 5K & 10K include a MK5K T-Shirt, custom finisher’s medal & swag bag (if registered by 3/31). Snacks, refreshments & a chance to win a medal in your age group for everyone who crosses the finish line!
- Earliest Bird: $30 through 2/28
- Early Bird: $40 through 3/31
- Final: $45
- Teams of 6 or more: $30 per person through 3/31
- There will be recognition for the Top 3 largest teams!
1 Mile Kids’ Run (10 & Under)
- Registration includes MK5K T-Shirt and kids finishers medal if registered by 3/31
- This is a 100 Mile Club recognized event!
- Early Bird: $15 through 3/31
- Final: $20
To register online, click here.
Learn more about The Mary Kay Foundation at www.MaryKayFoundation.org.
For more information, contact Debbie Blackford at (951) 228-5287 or email her at LipServiceMK@gmail.com.
WestCoast Magazine is always striving to bring you local events in Eastvale. If you have an event you would like to put up on our website, please email email@example.com with details of the event, more information or questions.