DIY Landscape Design for Southern California Gardens
Design is often seen as the most mysterious part of working with landscapes, but it does not need to be that way. In this workshop on August 4, 2018, we will explore a new and approachable way to develop designs for beautiful, productive, habitat rich, and maintainable landscape projects.
We will cover:
- Project Planning and Concept Development
- Site Analysis
- Goal-Setting, and Using Goals to Drive Design
- Conceptual and Detailed Design
- Basics of Habitat Design for Humans and Wild Things
- Basics of Design for Soil and Water
- Developing a Plant Palette
- Basic Planting Design
- Construction Planning
The workshop will be held at the Chino Basin Water Conservation District, located at 4594 San Bernardino Street, in Montclair, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. The workshop is free but you need to register for the class. You can register online, click here.
WestCoast Magazine is always striving to bring you local events. If you have an event you would like to put up on our website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the event, more information or questions.