Beat the Cold at the Corona Warm Center
When temperature drops outside, get inside! The County of Riverside Community Action Partnership is coordinating Warm Centers to serve as drop-in sites for vulnerable individuals, seniors, the disabled, and others in need of temporary relief from the cold. See below for the closest Warm Center near you.
Corona’s Warm Center is open during normal business hours, Circle City Center:
- 365 North Main Street, Corona CA 92880
- Monday – Friday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
For Warm Center locations, hours and tips on how to protect yourself from cold-related illnesses, please call (888) 636-8676 or (951) 955-4900 or 2-1-1.
Click here to view a complete list of Warm Centers throughout Riverside County.
Cold Weather Tips:
- Drink warm fluids like hot cider or soup.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine.
- Keep your home warm. Turn on your heater.
- Wear several thin layers of clothing.
- Move family pets indoors out of the elements.
- Know the location of the nearest Warm Center.
- Have your home heating system inspected.
- Never bring heating devices into the home that are intended for outdoor, including charcoal.
You are also at risk if you have certain medical conditions, take medication for high blood pressure, have a mental health condition, or have been using drugs or alcohol.
For more information, please visit www.CapRiverside.org.
WestCoast Magazine is always striving to bring you local events in Corona. If you have an event you would like to put up on our website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the event, more information or questions.