Community Preparedness Fair
Join the Rancho Cucamonga Fire District and Honeyville Grain for the annual Community Preparedness Fair on September 16, 2017, starting at 10:00 a.m. It will be at Honeyville Grain, located at 9175 Milliken Avenue, in Rancho Cucamonga.
Some booths/displays include:
- Hands Only CPR- taught by Rancho Cucamonga Fire District
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Auxiliary Communications Service (ACS)/ amateur radio
- Home Depot
- American Red Cross
- Community Organizations Active in Disaster (COAD)
- Master Food Preservers
- 10:30am-11:30am: What is Food Storage?
- 12:00pm-1:00pm: Water Storage and Purification
- 1:30pm-2:30pm: Cooking without Power
For more information, please call (909) 243-1050. For a copy of the flyer, click here.
WestCoast Magazine is always striving to bring you local events in Rancho Cucamonga. If you have an event you would like to put up on our website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the event, more information or questions.