2018 Photo Contest – Share Your Story
Capture and share the images that make you proud of Chino Hills and submit them to the annual Photo Contest!
- Outdoors: (open space, scenic views, wildlife, parks, scenery, hiking, and biking)
- Community Life (people, events, activities, business, service, everyday life)
- Parks & Recreation (children and adults involved in City-sponsored recreation classes, activities, and events; local youth sports; and activities at parks)
- Be recognized at a Chino Hills City Council Meeting
- Have their photos displayed at the October Community Center Art Show
- Receive prizes ranging from $50 – $250 in gift cards
Entries Due by Friday, August 29, 2018, at the Chino Hills Community Center.
Entry form and additional information: www.chinohills.org/photocontest.
For more information or contest questions, call the Chino Hills Community Center (909) 364-2826 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WestCoast Magazine is always striving to bring you local events in Chino Hills. If you have an event you would like to put up on our website, please email email@example.com with details of the event, more information or questions.