Photo Contest -Share Your Story of Chino Hills
Celebrate Your City! Capture and share the images that make you proud of living in Chino Hills! Share your pride in the City’s Photo Contest.
Photo contest categories:
- Outdoors – open spaces, parks, scenery, wildlife
- Community Life – people, events, activities, business, service, everyday life
- Historical – significant events, people, places, landmarks, grand openings, and more
- Be recognized at Chino Hills Day at the Fair
- Have their photos displayed at the October Community Center Art Show
- Receive prizes ranging from $50 – $250 in gift card
Entries Due by Friday, July 14, 2017.
Entry forms and additional information can be found on www.ChinoHills.org/PhotoArtContest.
The official and submission rules can be found here.
For Historical photo scanning questions, contact (909) 364-2610.
For more information or for contest questions, contact the Chino Hills Community Center at (909) 364-2826 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
WestCoast Magazine is always striving to bring you local events in Chino Hills. If you have an event you would like to put up on our website, please email email@example.com with details of the event, more information or questions.