The Friends of the Chino Hills Library
The Friends is a non-profit support group whose purpose is to cultivate a closer relationship between the community and the library, to promote knowledge of library services and resources, and to provide financial and volunteer assistance for special needs and events.
How They Help the Library:
- Adopt-a-Book for the children’s collection
- Support the Children’s and Young Adult Summer Reading Programs
- Purchase audio books
- Purchase current bestsellers
- Purchase library equipment and supplies
- Support special library programs
The Friends of the Chino Hills Library will be meeting on April 24, 2018, at the James Thalman Library at 14020 City Center Dr. in Chino Hills, starting at 6:30 p.m.