Join us for Bingo Night to benefit the Corona-Norco Settlement House, a non-profit charity that provides services for those in need in our community.
This fun event will be held on Friday, August 10, from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., at the Circle City Community Center, 365 N. Main Street in Corona.
The cost of $30.00 per person will include Bingo Cards and refreshments. Additional Bingo cards, raffle tickets, beer, wine, and soda will be available for sale. Tickets may be purchased at the Settlement House, 507 S. Vicentia Avenue, Corona, or contact Amelia at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Rita at email@example.com.
The Corona-Norco Settlement House is a non-profit, charitable (501(c)3) agency that provides services for the low-income families and individuals in Corona, Norco, and Eastvale. We also provide some services for the homeless.
Our services include:
- a low-cost thrift store;
- a food pantry where we distribute bagged groceries five nights a week;
- utilities assistance for gas, electric, and water;
- a back-to-school program continues throughout the year and provides new shoes, new underwear and socks, and clothing from our thrift store to children in need;
- our annual Childspree held in August takes 110 under-served children shopping at Kohl’s for new clothing and shoes for school;
- our Christmas program gives food baskets to approximately 700 families each year and new toys (through Spark of Love and community donations) to over 2,000 children each year;
- financial assistance with medical prescriptions, eyeglasses, and dentistry;
- emergency motel vouchers for women and women with children.
Additionally, the homeless can come to us for bagged lunches five days a week; a change of clothing once a week; hygiene kits as needed; jackets, shoes, backpacks, blankets, etc. as needed.
For more information, please contact Amelia (909) 772-7937 or firstname.lastname@example.org.